Your Privacy Is Protected
The information collected through our systems log files is not personally identifiable. Information collected is used to improve site content and enhance usability.
- Logged site visitor information is IP addresses, internet service provider, referring sites, browser information, platform, the date and time of the visit and click statistics.
- Cookies are used and stored on site visitor’s computers in a text file. Cookies help improve the site visit, and they are never linked to any personal information.
- We do not sell or share any of your sites visitor’s personal information.
- We may have outside links on our website. We are not responsible for any of the information on the third party websites. Opinions and content on sites that we link to do not necessarily represent the views of our company.
- Any emails and contact form submissions sent as inquiries to the site are used only to answer any questions or concern.
Deposits can be sent via Pay Pal, check or money order. Balance will be paid on pick up in cash only.
Our Health Guarantee
All puppies will be dewormed, have dew claws removed, and vaccinated. They will also be health checked by our Veterinarian. We will not sell a puppy that shows any signs of health issues.
We ask that you take your new puppy to your Veterinarian within one week of purchase for another health evaluation. If the puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening health issue within 30 days of purchase that was present at birth or while in our care, the puppy will be replaced in a future litter or your money will be returned after the health problem is verified by our Veterinarian. We always have both parents of each litter on site for you to meet so you can see that they are healthy and well cared for.
If for some reason you decide you do no not want a puppy after leaving a deposit, your money will be refunded once all puppies in the litter are sold.